Content and Liability Disclaimer
UFEUD shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained at this Website, and reserves the right to make changes without notice. Accordingly, all UFEUD and any third party information is provided "AS IS." UFEUD provides no warranty, either expressed or implied, as the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the website. If you find any errors or omissions, we encourage you to report them to the contact listed in the footer of that Web page.
UFEUD DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE INFORMATION PROVIDED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS.
In no event shall UFEUD be liable for any damages whatsoever, and in particular UFEUD shall not be liable for special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to UFEUD website or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.
User agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless UFEUD and its respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of the use of the UFEUD Website.
Disclaimer of Endorsement
Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by UFEUD.
Disclaimer of Duty to Continue Provision of the Data
Due to the dynamic nature of the Internet, resources that are free and publicly available one day may require a fee or restricted access the next, and the location of items may change as menus, home pages, and files are reorganized. User expressly agrees that use of UFEUD's website is at the user's sole risk. Neither UFEUD nor any of its respective employees warrant that the service will be uninterrupted or error free.
Any information provided to UFEUD in connection with the UFEUD Website shall be provided by the submitter and received by the UFEUD on a non-confidential basis. UFEUD shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
The user agrees that any FeudGroups formed on the UFEUD website remains under the sole administrative control of UFEUD.
External Websites Linking to This Website
Other Websites are invited to include links to the UFEUD's Website. While we appreciate it if you let us know (email@example.com) who you are and what part of our site you are linking to, permission is not required.
Links to External Websites
UFEUD may, at its discretion, create links to other Websites that meet the following criteria.
- The external link will assist UFEUD in fulfilling its mission.
- The external link will provide information of value to use UFEUD.
- The organization being linked to is not engaged in any legal or enforcement proceedings with UFEUD.
- The external Website is managed in a professional manner (i.e., fully operational and available most of the time, etc.).
- The external Website does not contain information that would offend common standards of decency and propriety.
UFEUD will remove any external link that does not continue to meet these criteria.
External links do not imply UFEUD endorsement of the opinions or ideas expressed therein, or guarantee the validity of the information provided. The user specifically acknowledges UFEUD is not liable for the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of other users, links, or third parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with the user.
UFUED reserves the right to modify these criteria and add/delete links based upon the modification at any time and without notice.
Some pages on this site collect information or postings directly from individuals.
If you do nothing during your visit to the Website but browse or download information, some pages may automatically collect and store the following information about your visit:
- The Internet Protocol Address and domain name used, but not the e-mail address. The Internet Protocol Address is a numerical identifier assigned either to your Internet service provider or directly to your computer. We use the Internet Protocol Address to direct Internet traffic to you and generate statistics used in the management of this site.
- The type of browser and operating system you used.
- The date and time you visited this site.
- The Web pages or services you accessed at this site.
- The Website you visited prior to coming to this Website.
- The Website you visit as you leave this Website.
- If you downloaded a form, the form that was downloaded.
The information we automatically collect or store is used to improve the content of our web services and to help us understand how people are visiting the website. This information does not identify you personally and is used for gathering Website statistics. The information we automatically collect and store in our logs about your visit helps us to analyze our Website to continually improve the value of the website. Our Website logs do not identify a visitor by personal information, and we make no attempt to link other websites with the individuals that browse this Website.